Plarium is an international developer of award-winning mobile and desktop games. More than 1300 of our specialists work remotely or at offices in Israel, Ukraine, Poland, and the USA.
RAID: Shadow Legends, Mech Arena, and our other 20 hit titles unite more than 435 million players worldwide. With over 13 years’ experience, we strive for boundary-pushing gameplay and graphics. We pair this with our dedication to innovation through analytics, marketing, and community interaction.
We are looking for talented HR Business Partners to join our Talent Management Department, which implements the company's HR processes and helps employees develop and advance in a professional capacity. The successful candidate will join a team that works with 900+ specialists across 37 departments.
The successful applicant will be able to work at our Warsaw office or remotely from Poland.
- Conducting final-stage interviews with prospective job candidates
- Coordinating the employee onboarding process
- Managing employees’ professional development and career plans
- Assisting in the formation of teams and departments
- Acting as a business partner by advising management on teamwork issues
- Supervising the progression of employees’ work
- Advising on company policies and regulations
- Monitoring, optimizing, and coordinating the implementation of HR processes (performance reviews, satisfaction surveys, etc.)
- At least 2 years of work experience as HR Manager/HR Business Partner/HR Generalist in IT
- Fluency in Ukrainian
- English language skills at the intermediate level or higher
- Strong time management and self-organization skills
- Strong communication skills and the capacity to be diplomatic
- Data analysis skills
- Keen interest in gaming
What we offer our Employees
- Officially registered full-time employment
- Paid leave of 20 or 26 days depending upon working experience
- Medical insurance and fully paid leave if you or your child are sick
- Opportunity for counseling with psychologists
- Individual development plan and regular feedback
- Professional seminars, workshops, courses, and internal training programs
- Group English, Polish, and Ukrainian language classes
- Free vacation planning assistance from our travel managers
- Opportunity to take an interest-free loan
- Sports membership at 4500+ facilities across Poland with the MultiSport Plus Card
- Online Pilates classes and a running club
- Relocation assistance