On behalf of FinTech SaaS company (NDA), SD Solutions is looking for an exceptional Data Operator to join the team. You will be responsible for managing data, gathering insights, and connecting the dots. Working closely with our research and development team.
This is an ENTRY-LEVEL role (NO academic degree needed or experience required) and you’ll find yourself with a massive opportunity for growth, with support from management and mentors. You’ll gain invaluable experience and real-time gratification in a place where your work and your efforts will be instantly seen and felt.
- Gathering and analyzing data
- Finding patterns and trends in the analyzed data
- The opportunity to have a major impact and have exposure to all aspects of a fast-growing startup that is revolutionizing the FinTech industry
- A collegial, collaborative, fun work environment
- Entry level: No degree or previous experience is required
- Excellent English communication skills – a must
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel - an advantage
- Outstanding team player and collaborator
- Self-motivated and a self-learner.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong analytical thinking
- A "can do” approach.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
About the company:
This is a FinTech SaaS company on a mission to help millions of people retire better by enabling financial advisors to manage, trade and report on 401(k) and other retirement accounts. The customers range from Fortune 100 financial services firms and large independent broker dealers to small independent RIA’s and advisory firms.
FinTech SaaS company (NDA) is proud of its people-first mentality and culture. You will have the unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a team whose mission is to scale FinTech SaaS company (NDA) into one of the largest FinTech companies in the world.