Our client is a pioneer in US schools education since 2000, it is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and formative assessment. They develop a number of solutions and interactive web products for teachers, students and their parents.
The company is technology-driven with a huge number of software engineers involved in product development. They have a very solid approach to technology, employ best practices and processes, with a focus on cutting-edge frameworks, languages and tools.
There are multiple autonomous and empowered teams who work with their own part of the product and choose their own way of doing things and they expect people to be proactive and good team players.
We're looking for Interactive Front-end Developer to building an award-winning mathematics education platform for students aged 12 to 18. Together with our client’s team you will use cutting-edge technology to create an innovative cross-device math platform to make learning mathematics more fun, interactive and engaging than ever before. As an Interactive (Front-end) developer you will join client’s team and will be working with TypeScript, game/interaction development, web APIs, SVG, Canvas etc.
TypeScript, Canvas, SVG, Three.js
- 3+ years of experience working as Front-end developer
- Experience working with game/interaction development
- Solid knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience working with Web APIs
- Experience with UI tools: SVG, Canvas
- Good spoken English
Nice to have
- Mathematical background or high interest in math education is a big plus
- Experience with Three.js library
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.