We are looking for Azure Cloud Architect to join the customer's team.
About the Customer
We’re at the forefront, launching the world's first hyper-realistic virtual office, maximizing employee engagement and brand experience. Our Mission is to help companies offer a complete work experience - bridging the gap between physical and digital. We have a unique core team with human, design, and tech-centered expertise — from brand experience, employee engagement, meetings, events, and gaming to 3D graphics, UE, cloud, networking, DevOps, frontend, and backend design. We are 30 employees spread across the world, with our headquarters in Stockholm.
With us, you will become part of a wonderful group of competent and supportive colleagues where knowledge sharing and development are prioritized as much as having fun and pleasant at work. Therefore, your personal qualities are important to us, we want to maintain the light-hearted atmosphere we have today.
About the Team
At the moment 10 persons in the team, with Tech-Lead and CTO. The team will grow up to 20 persons during the spring.
- Design and deploy best practice solutions that adhere to our customers’ needs and privacy/security by design principles
- Deploy solutions across the Azure platform for major enterprise projects
- In conjunction with UE Development and DevOps, build best-of-breed infrastructure and pipelines to support Unreal Engine container-based, auto-scaling architecture
- Support the backend team and ensure Azure applications and APIs are set up securely and managed correctly with regular audits
- Design and maintain observability metrics for applications and infrastructure we manage (own development infrastructure and client resource groups)
- Create systems, tools & processes that will enhance our client experience and operations
- Ensure best practices and use Azure tools effectively to ensure we manage client data in a secure and compliant manner (GDPR, ISO 27001, etc.)
- Work to ensure IT support can manage onboarding, offboarding and support of internal staff based on AD
- Plan LiveOps strategy/support and disaster recovery processes/procedures
- Develop strong, effective relationships with Microsoft account managers at the offering level and maintain MPN accounts
- 6 - 12 years of deep experience across systems integration, platforms, and solution architecture
- Deep experience in Active Directory, Azure Identity Management and Azure AD Premium
- Experience with Architecture creation and delivery which includes understanding requirements, formulating the design, and communicating the architecture
- Experience with DevOps and Agile engineering practices
- Domain-driven design and distributed application patterns
- Development experience in CI/CD DevSecOps environment
- Integration, APIs, API Management software experience
- Designing and Deploying Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions
- Experience with CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of Azure Security components such as Azure Security Center, Security Operations, Microsoft Defender, Microsoft Azure Solution Architect
- Demonstrable Cloud expertise and Cloud solution architecture
- Experience with Azure PlayFab or AWS GameLift is seen as a plus
- Experience managing games infrastructure (e.g. MMOs) is seen as a plus
- Good customer-facing skills, the ability to connect with client tech PoCs and understand their requirements
Great communication skills, positive attitude, and experience from working with a 100% remote team.