We are looking for Senior Data Engineer to join the customer's team.
This company inspires the world towards a zero-emission society by designing and building high-performance electric mopeds and motorbikes. The main mission is to speed up the world’s journey toward a zero-emission society while enhancing excitement and fun.
About the Team
We have a backend team that is responsible for the fleet management system and another backend team on the app side.
We are in need of a Data Engineer (AWS) on a freelance basis as an external consultant to help the current team to create a database structure and the architecture in AWS. You should be the expert here and come up with ideas on how to make the structure as efficient as possible.
Our fleet of vehicles is IoT-enabled to stream data to the cloud and enable our users to interact with and customize their vehicles.
To do proper analytics we need to get data, clean data, establish a good data lake, and build dashboards and APIs to deliver that data to other systems. This infrastructure is in the early development stage.
- Experience in implementing and delivering data solutions and pipelines on the AWS Platform
- Experience with AWS Glue, Athena, S3, Redshift, S3, Databricks
- A strong understanding of data modeling, data structures, databases, and ETL processes
- An in-depth understanding of large-scale data sets, including both structured and unstructured data
- Track record of successfully building scalable Data Lake solutions that connect to distributed data storage using multiple data connectors
Nice to have:
- AWS certifications
Great communication skills and positive attitude. You possess strong attention to details and you have excellent time management.