PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for the Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing, and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies, and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers are what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who are fired up to:
- Create tasks for the Design & Content team, ensuring the content provided in those tasks has an acceptable level of quality;
- Send communications to customers (email, sms, push notifications);
- Cooperate with CRM Lifecycle Manager to provide the best communications performance;
- Launch A/B tests to optimize communication conversions and costs;
- Provide tips and pieces of advice regarding communications on demand;
- Pro-actively participate in hypothesis testing connected with the communications and subscriber base growth;
- Provide growth of subscribers base for all direct communications;
- Ensure the unsubscribe rate is as low as possible for all channels;
- Track on a weekly or monthly basis key metrics for subscriber base: opened, clicked, % verified emails, % active subscribers, unsubscribe rate, etc.
Essential professional experience:
- At least one year of experience in CRM marketing (email marketing);
- English level not lower than strong Intermediate;
- Experience in working with email service providers, CRM systems, and campaign automation tools;
- Experience in betting/gambling would be a plus.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Enthusiasm, energy, and inner motivation to take action to achieve goals;
- Team player;
- Creative thinking and attention to detail.
We care of your:
- 100 % paid sick leaves;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system.
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Working schedule — rotating shifts;
- Corporate events and team-building activities.