We are looking for a Senior/Middle Front-end Developer for Omo product who is dreaming of developing ambitious IT products and wants to be part of a team that builds apps in the Health & Fitness category.
OMO is an all-in-one app that helps users build healthy habits to improve their health using the most effective methodologies.
The full-cycle team now includes 35+ professionals who are fully committed to improving the user’s experience and results.
Grow with us:
- 5+ years on the global market
- 500+ professionals (over the past year we have grown 2 times)
- 5+ apps
- 200M+ downloads
- Our applications are sold all over the world with a focus on the USA, Latin America, Europe, and we are actively entering the Asian markets
With us you will:
- Work with modern technology stack: React, Next.js, React-Query, TypeScript, and styled-components
- Develop and maintain company web applications
- Work closely with the rest of the development team to meet product goals and company values
- Implement cool ideas without micromanagement and bureaucracy, and feel the freedom of creativity
- Try new approaches in development and constantly keep up with the times
Challenges you'll meet:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software solutions
- Developing and maintaining the product design system
- Optimizing page loading (including web core vitals)
- Writing and maintaining product documentation
- Writing end-to-end tests
Your professional qualities:
- Front-end development (4+ years)
- Strong experience with React, Next.js, React-Query, TypeScript, and styled-components
- Experience with GitLab, AWS, and web application management
- English level - Upper Intermediate+ (written/spoken)
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
Will be a plus:
- Experience with backend technologies & AWS, CI/CD, E2E autotests
In our team we value:
- Sociability. Team update, regular communication with the working group on current projects in written (chats) and verbal formats (stand-ups and other meetings). Openness to communication. Ability to formulate tasks clearly and concisely
- Results orientation. Willingness to bring your tasks in line with the team and company global goals, to implement the necessary changes
- Responsibility. Attention to details, autonomy, willingness to take on obligations and comply with agreements
- Proactivity. The ability to set goals and achieve them. Creating opportunities without waiting for them to appear
- Orientation to development and self-learning, interest in new technologies. A constant desire to learn and develop your skills, gain new experience
We offer a fair level of compensation that will be appropriate for the candidate’s expertise and level.
Welltech is not only about great benefits but also about great culture. All our specialists are offered incredible opportunities for professional and career growth, flexible work environments, and the ability to suggest ideas and drive changes.
Check out some of our products:
Muscle Booster — musclebooster.fitness
Yoga-Go — yoga-go.fit
FitCoach — fitcoach.fit
WalkFit — walkfit.pro
Omo — bit.ly/OMOio
Candidate journey: ⭕️ Intro call ----⭕️ Interview ----⭕️ Final Interview
As a part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas, while helping make the world a better place!