PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers are what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Take part in brand promotions, digital/social media, casino and sports verticals;
- Monitor and report about daily campaigns;
- Develop and pro-actively manage a portfolio of publisher network and ensure you have an in-depth understanding of the financial value of your portfolio;
- Be responsible for new business opportunities based on the acquisition’s performances;
- Analyse campaigns, report ROI results and devise strategies to move forward;
- Optimizate conversion rate;
- Monitor and analyze results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly reports;
- Run all processes leading up to finalizing deals and campaign performance (i.e. prospecting, meetings, contracting, integration, follow-up and relationship management);
- Be responsible for the retention and business growth with the publishers;
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies;
- Have a constant desire to develop new ideas and opportunities.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of experience in media buying with native ad experience;
- Solid experience in digital advertising at an ad agency, publisher or vendor;
- Fundamental understanding of: advertising operations, advertising technology, optimization practices, reporting, ad-serving technologies and best practices;
- Strong understanding and experience using Meta Business Manager and Ads Google Manager in particular;
- Experience with the Publisher network;
- Excellent knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem;
- Understanding of data tools;
- Understanding of Sports & Casinos industry;
- Account management or similar relationship management experience;
- Extremely numerate with a superb understanding of cost control;
- Sales, negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent English – both written and spoken.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentational);
- Highly organized, self-sufficient and self-motivated;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Strong analytics skills and the ability to visualize and report on campaign performance, analytics and audience metrics and data;
- Positive and proactive attitude.
We care of your:
- 100 % paid sick leaves;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system.
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Working schedule — rotating shifts;
- Corporate events and team-building activities.
Don't hesitate and send your CV!