Avenga is looking for a progressive Senior Data Science Engineer. As a member of highly qualified professionals you will update training pipelines to exploit multiple GPUs and potentially TPUs to accelerate model training. This would be deployed on GCP using Tensorflow. You will explore different techniques for generating synthetic data to improve model performance as well as the effects of varying different hyperparameters used for data generation and model architecture.
What you bring along:
- 4+ years of experience with Data Science;
- Good understanding of ML pipelines;
- Hand-on experience with TensorFlow;
- Experience of deploying ML models to GCP;
- Knowledge of SoTA DL architectures;
- Experience with CUDA;
- English – Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Previous working experience with Web UI development will be a plus.
This is your mission:
- Contribute to the development of the POC projects;
- Develop POCs using TensorFlow, deploy them on the physical hardware and deploy on GCP;
- Continually research and evaluate state-of-the-art methods, technologies, and applications, seek out opportunities to apply them;
- Assess the effectiveness of different techniques to improve model performance;
- Build and validate new models;
- Ability to find optimal ways to solve problems;
- Results orientation and teamwork.
- Our employees get performance and salary reviews;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Our team uses the Cafeteria Worksmile platform;
- Avenga cares for its employees by providing Health insurance - LuxMed;
- Our employees have Leadenhall insurance;
- We offer an attractive Referral bonus program;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and we celebrate our milestones together.