is a global B2B SaaS product company recognized as the most highly rated and customer-centric
in a secure business collaboration market. With more than 1,000,000
users from 175,000
companies all over the world (mostly in the US and Europe), we are on a mission to create more prosperity in the world by accelerating high-stake business decisions. We achieve this by delivering extremely intuitive, highly secure, and robust software products that help people make high-impact decisions with less stress, higher quality, and shorter hours.
Now we are looking for a Software Architect with a mission to support the long-term agility of the solution and business, achieving desired quality attributes of the product, finding optimal solutions, and improving operational efficiency. In this role, you will be achieving goals that matter alongside other talented people and will have all the resources necessary to do your work in the best way, to the highest standard.
Our product: VDR (Virtual Data Rooms)
is a comprehensive solution that simplifies secure and confidential document sharing during M&A and fundraising transactions, as well as in other cases when companies need to exchange and collaborate on oversensitive data, e.g. in biotech licensing or intellectual property transfer.
Tech stack: .NET 6, Angular, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, SQS/SNS. Trunk-based development, Distributed System.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Manage long-term vision of the software architecture
- Understand business requirements and Product needs from Product Managers and provide architecture vision
- Manage architectural backlog and prioritize with Product Managers
- Design and document architectural decisions with the level of detail required to satisfy architecturally significant requirements
- Conduct research and implement proofs-of-concept / demos for the team
- Make infrastructure design decisions to support the solution
- Collaborate with the infrastructure team to come up with efficient AWS infrastructure to realize the architecture vision
- Improve operational efficiency of the software development process and value delivery
- Define strategic expertise needs and identify gaps in teams’ knowledge
- People mentoring and knowledge sharing
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Proficiency in English (at least B2/Upper-intermediate)
- Strong technical knowledge of .NET is a plus
- 2+ years experience as an Architect working in an environment with structured methods and approaches
- 8+ years of experience in the software development industry
- Experience in hands-on development of Cloud solutions, including web applications and web services
- Experience in building and supporting distributed systems (CAP, ACID, BASE)In-depth understanding of applications’ architecture and design principles/patterns
- Experience with microservice architecture, containers, and Docker
- AWS certification is preferred
- Proactive approach and leadership in architecture engagement
- Passion for teaching and mentoring others in a clear and concise way
- Willingness to learn and stay up-to-date with the latest programming technologies and best practices
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Remote-first work
- iDeals Wellness Package: for medical insurance and health-related activities
- Mental Health Support Package
- Paid vacation, sick days, days off, and paid national holidays
- Paid family leave
- Paid pregnancy disability leave
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities
- Professional and self-development books and subscription services compensation
- Sponsorship of participation in inspiration events, conferences, meetups
- Obtain the company’s support if you decide to become a speaker or writer
- Reimbursement of participation in sports competitions
- International team-building activities
- Support with organization workplace at home. Provided budget for home-office setup
- High-end laptop and monitor – based on your working needs
- Budget for additional IT equipment
- Reimbursement of co-working space expenses
- Internal growth policies
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Generous internal referral program
- iDeals Surprise Boxes from the People Experience
- Excellence, Care, Trust, Collaboration, and Commitment are core values of the iDeals team
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
We are driven by the mission of creating exceptional experiences for employees and customers alike. Our unwavering values of commitment and excellence inspire us to set the bar high, achieve the most ambitious goals and push the limits further.
Our diversity and different perspectives are the foundation of our success. Our two values collaboration and trust ensure that everyone has access to all the information, proactively shares thoughts, and leverages the teammates’ diverse opinions, experiences, and backgrounds. Both values help us to solve the most challenging problems.
Last but not least, care value drives us to create a positive work environment and make everyone feel valued. We also stand for iDealers’ physical, mental, financial, and personal well-being and encourage a healthy lifestyle and active living.
iDealers work in a remote-first model, meaning we collaborate remotely from anywhere – either home, cafe, co-working space, or in one of our offices. And although we are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels surrounded by teammates and engaged with our common goals.
iDeals is an equal-opportunity employer
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, or citizenship.