We are seeking a QA Engineer to oversee the full testing cycle, from testing strategy planning and risk analysis to testing execution, and quality control processes within our team. Our company's tech stack includes a variety of tools such as CucumberJS, Protractor, Postman, SuperTest, Axios, JMeter, sitespeed.io, TeamCity, Jenkins, and Docker. As a QA Engineer, you will work in a team utilizing the Scrum framework.
Working on our team as a QA Engineer position involves:
• ensuring the full testing cycle (testing strategy planning, risk analysis, testing execution);
• ensuring the quality control process within the team;
• working in a team using the Scrum framework.
- knowing testing techniques and can apply them;
- having excellent analytical skills and the ability to quickly understand how the product works;
- understanding the principles of web application operation;
- willing thoroughly investigate issues (read logs, SQL, Fiddler, IIS, Redis, etc.);
- having experience working with JIRA, Zephyr, Structure, Crucible, or their counterparts;
- working with version control systems: SVN and Git;
Will be a plus:
• experience conducting load testing of web applications;
• experience with Continuous Integration tools: TeamCity, Jenkins;
• test automation experience: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Chai, Mocha, Selenoid/Selenium Grid;
• understanding the principles of OOP.
What to expect from us:
- the award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of;
- a remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide;
- culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here);
- a vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties;
- caring for your health: Creatio offers several options for medical insurance together with our medical partner;
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay;
- paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc;
- nice and modern hub in the Warsaw city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration.