SoftServe is a global digital solutions company headquartered in Austin, Texas, founded in 1993. 13,000+ associates are working on 1,100+ projects with clients in the USA, Europe, APAC, and LatAm regions. SoftServe isn't just about technology — it's about open-minded people who love technology and have everything they need to pursue their passion for creating innovation. We are about people who create bold things, who make a difference, who have fun, and who love their work.
Our client is an international energy company based in the Nordics. With decades of experience and thousands of committed employees, the company is one of the leaders in developing oil, gas, wind, and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide.
Our client is well underway to deliver profitable growth in renewables and being a leading company in the energy transition.
- Having 3+ years of background in well-written .NET code
- Experienced in .NET, and GraphQL
- Demonstrating strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Familiar with Azure (nice to have)
- Showing Upper-intermediate English level (spoken and written) for daily stand-ups with the client and team
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- .NET, Azure, and GraphQL
- Developing digital capabilities related to the operation and maintenance of the product
- Maximizing the value of assets leveraging predictive analytics to improve technical availability, lifetime, and maintenance scheduling
- An innovative company that develops cutting-edge ML solutions for Oil, Gas, and Wind industry
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Support your technical and personal growth — we have a dedicated career plan for all roles in our company
- Enable you to conduct workshops about testing strategies, useful tools, and technologies
- Provide solutions to help improve the comprehensive management of most of the business
- Facilitate, optimize, and assist the daily work of several thousand employees in several dozen countries