What you will do
- Ownership over delivery of features and deploying them in a continuous deployment environment.
- Working with product managers, designers, and other stakeholders to
- Reviewing and testing your teammates pull requests.
- Monitoring and supporting applications and services to maintain uptime.
- 5+ years of experience with NextJS, React, Node, and TypeScript.
- Knowledge of Tailwind, Vercel, Turborepo, Github, SQL, OpenAPI.
- Experience working in and configuring CI/CD systems.
- Skilled in creating react UI applications from high-fidelity designs to pixel-perfect accuracy.
- Organized, independent and self-sufficient.
- Ability to coordinate daily with team members and solve problems collaboratively.
- Developing and consuming APIs.
- You’ve built NodeJS applications and are comfortable working within the ecosystem.
- You’ve interacted with APIs and database systems (SQL, NoSQL).
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with blockchain technology and passionate about the prospect of decentralized technologies
- You frequent meet ups and are comfortable speaking to a community of developers
- You have experience working within true agile environment
- Experience working in a start-up culture
- A willingness to help out where needed – regardless of the scope of your role
- An understanding of the Blockchain and Ethereum ecosystem, with an interest and curiosity to learn more
- Experience actively contributing to open-source projects and knowledge sharing
About the project
AgileEngine is one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in the US and a top-3 ranked dev shop according to Clutch. We create award-winning custom software solutions that help companies across 15+ industries change the lives of millions.If you like a challenging environment where you’re working with the best and are encouraged to learn and experiment every day, there’s no better place — guaranteed! 🙂