GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Automation Test Engineer to join our engineering team.
Our client is a business solutions’ company that provides technology and marketing support to enhance the consumer’s experience and the operational efficiency of a car wash. Client provides the business “know-how” to transform most car washes into profitable, thriving businesses.
As a leading provider of “turnkey” car wash solutions, our clients’ suite includes a complete offering of fully customizable point of sale and tunnel control software. Client provides hardware, support and business solutions, including human resources, marketing, and solution-specific site-improvement planning.
You would be surprised by the complexity of technological solutions in a modern car wash!
- At least 5 years of experience in Automation Testing;
- Strong knowledge of C#, .NET framework, and OOP principles;
- Experience and understanding of test automation stack a must: Selenium WebDriver and GUI testing, API testing, NUnit or other testing frameworks;
- Confident with SQL, REST API, Git;
- Working experience in Agile software development;
- Well-developed communication and management skills;
- Well-organized and self-motivated team player;
- Understanding of modern test automation patterns and approaches;
- Able to manage own time and handle multitask delivery;
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Azure cloud environments;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Experience in performance and load testing;
- Manage and drive Test Automation activities within a team;
- Perform hands-on activities to elaborate Test Automation on the Project;
- Cooperate with the R&D team to strive for the best project quality;
- Review test automation framework code pull requests;
- Aggregate and report test automation results.
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Keep the balance. Work-life balance!
You will have the opportunity to choose where you want to work – at a comfortable office or at home. The choice is not limited to “where”, but also “when” - all of that because of flexible working hours. We will help you to ensure your work-life balance.
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the health of all specialists. Every employee can take advantage of the following:
Private medical care – your well-being is crucial to us. You can choose one of many options, including the one which takes care of your loved ones.
Multikafeteria platform – this feature allows you to use sports facilities cards, attend cultural events or buy sports equipment or books. You choose from a vast variety of possibilities.
Life and travel insurance – our partners provide our consultants with a special group life insurance package.
We encourage you to discover a brand-new experience. GlobalLogic's offices in EMEA regions will meet you with maximum hospitality and the same corporate culture, processes, and possibilities.
Learning and professional growth!
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you!
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code!
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: from automotive to healthcare!
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education and the environment, and by developing women in tech, and the arts. For example, learn more about our EcoHike
— a special app that makes the world cleaner! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and groups. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!