GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer to join our engineering team.
The client is a UK company, working in a field of Pharma Intelligence. After the merger, they are in the beginning of new strategy execution, which assumes internal resource’s consolidation, review and renew; building new common platform for different products/brands, aligning the processes etc.
About the Client: Our analysis, insight, and consultancy services span drug, device, company, clinical trial and market intelligence. All our services are delivered by an authoritative team of industry experts in key markets around the globe. And because our approach is interconnected, our analysts can give a broader perspective, identifying disruptive events, and in turn, helping you spot opportunities and mitigate risk.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
• 3+ years of experience in a DevOps role, with a focus on AWS services and infrastructure as code
• Experience with Terraform or other IaC tools such as CloudFormation or CDK
• Strong understanding of serverless architectures, microservices, and containerization using Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools
• Experience with monitoring and analytics tools such as Grafana, Prometheus, and New Relic
• Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, or CircleCI
• Proficiency with Linux administration/engineering
• Deep understanding of cloud-scale and micro/macro-services architectures, experience in operating high performance, highly scalable, and fault-tolerant multi-tenant SaaS based applications.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot issues in a complex environment.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
• A passion for continuous learning and keeping up with the latest technology trends in the DevOps and cloud computing space.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced DevOps Engineer with expertise in AWS services, infrastructure as code using Terraform, serverless architectures, Grafana, Prometheus, and experience with New Relic and Kubernetes being a plus. The candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining our cloud-based infrastructure, and ensuring the reliability, scalability, and security of our systems.
• Design, deploy, and maintain AWS infrastructure using infrastructure as code (IaC) using tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation
• Build and deploy applications in a repetitive and automated way
• Design and implement serverless architecture using AWS services such as Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, S3, and others
• Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize performance of cloud-based applications using monitoring and analytics tools such as Grafana and Prometheus
• Collaborate with development teams to ensure the reliability, scalability, and security of our systems
• Automate processes using CI/CD tools such as TeamCity or Jenkins.
• Implement security best practices and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
• Continuously improve our infrastructure and processes to meet evolving business needs and technology trends
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Keep the balance. Work-life balance!
You will have the opportunity to choose where you want to work – at a comfortable office or at home. The choice is not limited to “where”, but also “when” - all of that because of flexible working hours. We will help you to ensure your work-life balance.
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the health of all specialists. Every employee can take advantage of the following:
Private medical care – your well-being is crucial to us. You can choose one of many options, including the one which takes care of your loved ones.
Multikafeteria platform – this feature allows you to use sports facilities cards, attend cultural events or buy sports equipment or books. You choose from a vast variety of possibilities.
Life and travel insurance – our partners provide our consultants with a special group life insurance package.
We encourage you to discover a brand-new experience. GlobalLogic's offices in EMEA regions will meet you with maximum hospitality and the same corporate culture, processes, and possibilities.
Learning and professional growth!
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you!
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code!
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: from automotive to healthcare!
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education and the environment, and by developing women in tech, and the arts. For example, learn more about our EcoHike
— a special app that makes the world cleaner! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and groups. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!