SoftServe is a global digital solutions company with headquarters in Austin, Texas, founded in 1993 in Ukraine. 13,000+ associates are currently working on 1,100+ projects with clients in the USA, Europe, and APAC region. We are about people who create bold things, make a difference, have fun, and love their work.
The bunch of expert teams working with one of the world's well-known IT companies, with a portfolio of tools used widely in our industry by other IT companies. It is a multinational company with development offices across the world. The company is a great example of open culture and friendly working atmosphere. You’ll be joining a team focused on improving the scalability of the current architecture of the Search engine. Together, we'll make a significant contribution to meeting the demands of current and future customers on Cloud migration.
The product is used by millions of users across the globe, and this work gives you opportunities to impact them all, helping unleash the potential of every team.
- Hands-on with RDS/PostgreSQL database, AWS stack, Java, and REST
- A DB Engineer able to provide a comprehensive analysis of PostgreSQL database performance
- Skilled in identifying problem root cause and recommending specific solutions to optimize the performance
- Willing to join an international team to become a part of the decision-making core
- Ready to apply decomposition efforts to build a highly scalable issue search engine
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- PostgreSQL and AWS stack, Java stack, ElasticSearch
- Our enterprise-scale customers to enable better governance, trust, and security
- Analytics and the performance of the heart of the solution
- Features with a direct impact on enterprise customers like change management, and admin controls
- A talented team of Product Managers, Designers, and Software Engineers
- Designing infrastructure solutions and maintaining high standards for our systems
- Supporting services before they go live through system design consulting, developing software platforms, capacity planning, and launch reviews
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Drive innovation by coming up with new and surprising ideas for our products and processes
- Make proactive, in-product changes to improve the reliability of our services
- Boost product scalability, reliability, high availability, performance, security, software maintainability, and operational excellence
- Keep exploring new ideas on enhancing the product by improving the system design and its data access patterns, solving really hard performance puzzles, and making data-driven decisions based on the measured impact