We are searching for a Cooling and Climate System Engineer to work with components in the cooling and climate area (i.e., pumps, heat exchanger, AC pipes) for innovative car technologies in Sweden!
As a System Engineer, you will join the cooling and climate team and report to the Module Team Director and to the System Lead of your area. The daily work will be everything from supplier meetings, project delivery meetings and technical discussion of different kind.
- Lead suppliers towards VP, PPAP and job1 (and other milestones)
- Drive the component development towards suppliers according to requirements from DPR and ESOW and internally report to the project
- Lead change management of relevant parts when needed
- Specify and follow-up testing and validation at suppliers and at CEVT
- Support the defined release routines and release plans
- Secure vehicle builds with components of correct status in time and follow up eventual deviations
- Support attribute testing of your technical area
- Relevant experience in development and specification of systems and components for automotive use, inclusive mechatronic parts
- Experience of driving supplier development in an independent way
- Experience with requirement tools like System weaver and product data management tools like Teamcenter
- Experience in working with PLM systems
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions, proactive handling
- Experience in project management, handling time plans and proactive take initiatives
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams handling several suppliers and components
- Cultural sensitivity, especially Asian – European culture
- Change management skills and a flexible mindset
- Experience of requirements follow up inclusive attribute evaluations and discussions
- Fluent English in speech and writing
- Knowledge of Chinese
- You are open-minded with a “can do” mentality, structured and able to work independently
What we offer
🌍 100% Relocation to Sweden: Immerse yourself in Sweden's picturesque landscapes and vibrant culture as we provide full support to make your relocation seamless.
🏢 On-site Work: Collaborate with talented engineers and immerse yourself in a stimulating work environment.
💰 Financial and Legal Support: We've got you covered! You receive comprehensive assistance with financial matters and legal processes to ensure a smooth transition.
🚀 Full-Cycle Relocation Assistance: We understand the challenges of moving. Our dedicated team will guide you through every step, ensuring your relocation is hassle-free.
🌞 Seasonal Vacations: Enjoy well-deserved breaks! We value work-life balance and encourage employees to take vacations during the summer and winter holidays.
🌟 Wow Project for Your Resume: Become a part of something extraordinary! Contribute to a groundbreaking project that will impact the automotive industry, enhancing your professional profile.
About the project
Our client is a world-known visionary automotive company who is establishing cutting-edge R&D centers in Sweden. We are currently seeking exceptional high-level engineers who are ready to relocate and join a talented team on-site in Sweden.
- If you strive to turn ideas into groundbreaking innovations that meet the highest standards of future vehicles,
- If you are passionate about making a real difference, expanding your skills, and working alongside talented individuals, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Join us on this remarkable journey, where you'll not only advance your career, but also have the opportunity to explore the beauty of Sweden.