We are looking for an exceptional UI Designer (project work) who will create market-leading User Interfaces with stunning visuals for luxurious cars with the world-known name.
As UI Designer will work within the HMI & UX Design department and participate throughout the entire design process, from inspiration and research to building digital prototypes and specify the detailed design.
- Participate throughout the entire design process, from inspiration and research to building digital prototypes and specify the detailed design
- Contribute to the development, evaluation, and documentation of novel interaction concepts and information architectures for digital touchpoints, infotainment, driver information and telematics
- Collaborate on designing, running, and testing new solutions through experiments and prototypes at varying levels of fidelity
- Ensure that concepts are coherent, satisfy user needs and expectations, understand user pain points as well as meeting safety and regulatory requirements, and minimize driver distraction
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphics design, Interaction design, human factors, human computer interaction, or related field
- 2+ years of experience designing across multiple platforms
- Experience from collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of designers, researchers, engineers, strategists, and product managers throughout the design process
- Experience of building digital mockups, prototypes, or proof-of-concepts
- Portfolio highlighting projects that demonstrate experience in crafting digital or physical user interfaces with a range of interaction models, as well as personal technical skill set
- You are highly skilled in Figma, the industry-leading design and prototyping tool
- You exhibit a natural inclination towards work structure
- You are self-organized and manage projects and timelines effectively
- You are ready to travel to Asia (1-2 per year)
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Driver’s license
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, able to drive concepts and ideas forward
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Creative problem solver, passionate to work on complex challenges
- Ability to manage competing project priorities and constraints
- Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills
- Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European culture
Will be a plus
- Master’s degree in Interaction design, human factors, human computer interaction or related field
- Prior experience in developing interfaces to meet safety/driver distraction standards
- Previous experience developing interfaces/interactions for high-workload dynamic environments (e.g., vehicles, aircraft)
- Experience of moderating brainstorming and ideation sessions
- Understanding of web development languages
- Motion (After Effects, Premiere) and 3D softwares (Blender, VRED)
What we offer:
🌍 100% Relocation to Sweden: Immerse yourself in Sweden's picturesque landscapes and vibrant culture as we provide full support to make your relocation seamless.
🏢 On-site Work: Collaborate with talented engineers and immerse yourself in a stimulating work environment.
💰 Financial and Legal Support: We've got you covered! You receive comprehensive assistance with financial matters and legal processes to ensure a smooth transition.
🚀 Full-Cycle Relocation Assistance: We understand the challenges of moving. Our dedicated team will guide you through every step, ensuring your relocation is hassle-free.
🌞 Seasonal Vacations: Enjoy well-deserved breaks! We value work-life balance and encourage employees to take vacations during the summer and winter holidays.
🌟 Wow Project for Your Resume: Become a part of something extraordinary! Contribute to a groundbreaking project that will impact the automotive industry, enhancing your professional profile.
About the project:
Our client is a world-known visionary automotive company who is establishing cutting-edge R&D centers in Sweden. We are currently seeking exceptional high-level engineers who are ready to relocate and join a talented team on-site in Sweden.
- If you strive to turn ideas into groundbreaking innovations that meet the highest standards of future vehicles,
- If you are passionate about making a real difference, expanding your skills, and working alongside talented individuals, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Join us on this remarkable journey, where you'll not only advance your career, but also have the opportunity to explore the beauty of Sweden.