We are looking for a Cloud Engineer for our client to strengthen the cloud (hybrid, IaaS, and PaaS, Storage & Backup) platforms in specific but also within IT infrastructure technologies, ecosystems, and governance.
- Bridge and transform technology and services from datacenter-centric to cloud-centric solutions
- Assisting departments globally (Engineering, Operation & Maintenance) in designing, configuring, and managing solutions for their devices, tools, and applications
- Strengthening the company's cloud platforms – a hybrid, IaaS, and PaaS, Storage & Backup
- Defining technical direction for Cloud migrations and managing the implementation and technical solutions
- Management and improvement of existing tools and establishing new automation
Must have: public Azure Cloud Certifications: AZ-400
- Terraform hands-on experience
- Knowledge of Cloud Adoption Framework and Azure Landing Zone
- Experience in working and providing Database as a Service (IaaS and PaaS) solution
- Experience in Migrating complex projects from on-prem to Cloud, which includes database/storage transformation from IaaS to PaaS
- Building, upgrading, and maintaining the performance storage, e.g., ANF, CVO, Storage-account, S3, File-Share, NFS, etc.
- Developing automated code and infrastructure deployment (CICD) pipelines using as code (Terraform and Ansible) scripts and Infrastructure as Code templates
- Experience with automation languages: Python, Terraform, Ansible, Bicep, AzCLI, API, YAML, etc.
- Experience working on VCS, Git, or GitHub
- Creating documentation to aid in knowledge management efforts within cloud services and provide training
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work requirements, aligned with Product Owner requirements
What we offer:
🌍 100% Relocation to Sweden: Immerse yourself in Sweden's picturesque landscapes and vibrant culture as we provide full support to make your relocation seamless
🏢 On-site Work: Collaborate with talented engineers and immerse yourself in a stimulating work environment
💰 Financial and Legal Support: We've got you covered! You receive comprehensive assistance with financial matters and legal processes to ensure a smooth transition
🚀 Full-Cycle Relocation Assistance: We understand the challenges of moving. Our dedicated team will guide you through every step, ensuring your relocation is hassle-free.
🌞 Seasonal Vacations: Enjoy well-deserved breaks! We value work-life balance and encourage employees to take vacations during the summer and winter holidays
🌟 Wow Project for Your Resume: Become a part of something extraordinary! Contribute to a groundbreaking project that will impact the automotive industry, enhancing your professional profile
About the project
Our client is a world-known visionary automotive company establishing cutting-edge R&D centers in Sweden. We are currently seeking exceptional high-level engineers who are ready to relocate and join a talented team on-site in Sweden.
- If you strive to turn ideas into groundbreaking innovations that meet the highest standards of future vehicles,
- If you are passionate about making a real difference, expanding your skills, and working alongside talented individuals, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now to become a part of revolutionizing the automotive industry.