We are seeking an ambitious, versatile, and analytical individual with a clear track record of success in product marketing.
This role offers the opportunity to leverage your strategic marketing skills while encouraging your creativity and non-standard thinking.
You’ll be entrusted to do a variety of tasks: develop a value proposition for the company’s diverse product set, conduct in-depth research to inform various company-wide initiatives, and coordinate complex product launches.
You will be collaborating with top-notch professionals in various fields, in an environment that sets high standards for performance, provides clear and actionable feedback, and fosters a culture of kindness and respect.\
Your future will include:
- Collaborating on product development and go-to-market strategies
You’ll work closely with the Senior Product Marketing Manager and cross-functional teams, including product and partnerships, to build the right products and properly deliver them to our partners and users.
- Crafting compelling value propositions for new products and features
You’ll be a product manager partner to assess the needs of target audiences and shape the resonating value proposition and messaging for new products and features.
- Planning and executing product launches
You’ll be determining the right mix of tools and resources for product launches. You’ll also coordinate campaign planning and execution, including timing and messaging for product announcements and updates.
- Leading research initiatives to inform the efforts of other teams
You’ll conduct custom and regular research as part of our competitor and partner intelligence programs. Your findings will be an essential part of the development of products and go-to-market strategies.
- Creating enablement tools and collateral for the partnership team
You’ll develop and maintain a range of tools and collateral, including product guides, demos, sales decks, and training programs, to empower our partnership team to effectively communicate the value proposition of our products.
What we are looking for in candidates:
- You should have hands-on experience in value proposition development for technological products, various types of research, campaign planning, and execution coordination.
- You are a confident collaborator within a fast-paced environment and cross-functional team, you navigate communication efficiently while keeping the project goals in focus.
- You hold yourself to high standards, ensuring precision in analytics, brand materials aesthetics, and written content engagement. You're equally skilled at delivering briefs and providing actionable feedback on metrics, design, and copy.
- You are strong in interpreting qualitative and quantitative data and can draw actionable suggestions from findings.
- You understand the production process and are capable of coordinating campaigns, all while being willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done when needed.
- You appreciate a structured way of working, while also being ready to build the process where it’s lacking.
- You are proficient in English with high-level written and verbal skills, and able to collaborate in an international environment.
Our recruitment process:
- Discovery interview, 30 - 45 min
- Lifestyle interview with our Senior Product Marketing Manager, 30 - 45 min
- Short task to do at home
- Final interview with Product Marketing Lead, 60 min
- 📈 stock options in a rapidly growing scale-up,
- 🪙 zero-fee crypto purchases via Ramp,
- 👩🎓 the yearly self-development and conference budget of PLN 2000 to help you grow,
- 🏠 comfy workspace located in Warsaw and Wrocław,
- 🏊♀️ private health care package and Multisport Plus card for you and your partner,
- 💻 newest Mac or laptop with Windows or Linux, and any other tools you may need,
- 🥇 being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
- 🗣️ English lessons,
- 🔝 making decisions having an impact and a super high level of ownership.
15,000 zł - 19,000 zł a month on B2B
Ramp is an equal-opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, potential for growth and attitude.
93% of Team members answered YES! when asked: "If they were overly satisfied with their cooperation with Ramp."
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world. A future decentralized version of the Internet promises a fairer, quicker and more secure experience where users own and control their data.
Today, we’re inches away from the paradigm shift, and Ramp is among a few companies defining the infrastructure of tomorrow’s economy. The bottom-up revolution is already well underway and will soon hit the mainstream. We need people like you to join a best-in-class team and help the company move forward as a pioneer.
Our operating framework is built on passion and hunger. We want our staff to feel propelled, challenged and motivated. We’re a supportive yet highly driven team.
And we’re constantly looking for people who can think differently, challenge the status quo and encourage others to be at their best. If you feel this is somewhere you would thrive, and you can make an impact, we want to hear from you.
Psst. If you're not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!