We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced HR Manager Generalist to join our company's Human Resources team. This position requires a deep understanding of HR policies, procedures, and best practices, along with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills.
Who we are:
SD Solutions is a full-service end-to-end staffing company that works with IT companies to achieve their recruitment goals. Our process includes recruiting, screening, and evaluating developers to find the best people to fill your needs, no matter the job. Our turnkey staffing services include providing professional developers, development teams, as well as research and development centres.
- Drive planning and undertake company-wide HR initiatives.
- Execute a full range of HR duties (workforce planning, performance reviewing and giving feedback, 1-1s with employees, organisational development, employee engagement, health and safety, and legal compliance).
- Develop, implement, and maintain HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with legal requirements
- Conduct regular audits and assessments to ensure compliance with HR policies
- Compile and analyse HR metrics and data to generate reports on key HR indicators like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures and regulations
- Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware, and travel arrangements).
- Update and maintain office policies when necessary.
- Plan and co-manage in—house or off—site events (parties, celebrations, and team buildings).
Skills and experience requirements:
3+ years of experience as an HR Generalist or related role.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Understanding of different types of employment according to local legislation.
- Ability to work full-time and come to the office 4 days a week.
- Leadership, organisational, analytical, problem-solving, presentation and time management skills.
- Curious and learning mindset.
- Kindness and positive attitude.
Fluent in English and Polish (writing emails, chatting with clients, ability to conduct small talk).
What we offer:
- An amazing company culture that doesn’t just talk about values but lives them.
- Open vacation policy for team members + paid sick time.
- Insurance after the trial period.
- Employee-driven team building activities like board games, paintball, social sports leagues, hackathons, movie nights, river floats, etc.
- Personal learning courses and lectures.
- Hybrid office visit schedule (4 days in office/ 1 remote).