The LinkedIn Demand Specialist will build, own and operate the demand generation engine that brings in new potential customers with their ideal customer profile. You will be responsible for generating outbound leads in the United States. As the LinkedIn Demand Generation Specialist, you will source, qualify and nurture leads through LinkedIn and email outreach.
It`s the insurance industry's first and only agency development platform. From hiring to training, H.A.T.S. by our client (Hire, Assess, Train, Support) enables you to invest in the most valuable asset to your agency: people.
Gather applicants from all platforms and get objective data to make smarter hiring decisions on our guided, comprehensive applicant tracking system.
Their revolutionary learning experience breaks the industry mold. Agencies across the country leverage our latest education models and systems to provide practical insurance onboarding for new hires and transitioning assistants into CSRs.
The project team:
Middle/Senior Developers, QA Engineer, Business Analyst.
The project allows for improving the English level: workflows involve correspondence (regular meetings) with US colleagues.
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience.
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Experience with SalesForce.
- Upper-intermediate English level and advanced writing English.
- Client is in the US and will need overlap hours between 8 am – 12 pm Pacific Standard Time.
- Conduct Linkedin research and data scraping to identify potential customers and build targeted database.
- Utilize various online platforms, such as LinkedIn and industry directories, to identify and reach out to potential customers.
- Initiate contact and establish relationships with potential prospects.
- Follow up on initial outreach efforts to nurture leads and gather relevant information for the sales team.
- Enter leads into CRM (SalesForce).
- Interview with a client.
Waiting for your CV!