We're looking for a Tech Lead who will be working in a scrum team implementing new features and enhancing the existing codebase for our level design application. We are looking for a strong engineer to join a team that is responsible for building complex, high-scale, and real-time systems.
Level design application is an interactive solution that allows us to design levels of Family Island. This includes: the view and the map of the island, main goals players to achieve on the islands, all configuration of the island.
We work with the C++, Qt and QML.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Architects and other Tech Leads from our game teams;
- Hire, develop, and manage a team, focusing on both people and tech management perspectives;
- Implement features with attention to quality and best practices;
- Take a major part in our strategic growth as the R&D team — technologies, processes and professionalism.
- Experience with С++ (6+ years);
- Experience in people management for the last several years;
- Experience in optimizing desktop applications;
- Experience in creating project architecture;
- Proficiency in English.
- Hands on experience with Qt;
- Experience with QML;
- Experience with CMake;
- Understanding the basics of linear algebra.
- Join a global, data-driven company with a unique product and a strong R&D center;
- Work in an exceptional, innovative, and dynamic environment;
- Enjoy full transparency and open communication with colleagues;
- Take advantage of tremendous opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Influence and help build personalized product experiences for millions of users.
- Generous compensation; paid vacation and sick leave;
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance for you and your family members;
- A MultiSport Plus card for fitness enthusiasts;
- Comfortable office located on 20, Prosta street, Warsaw;
- Free daily breakfasts and lunches, as well as a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and fruits;
- The latest tech equipment, including macOS devices;
- Training & Development/Tuition reimbursement;
- Friend Referral Program with generous bonuses;
- Friday Happy Hours and team gatherings to foster a fun and collaborative workplace culture;
- Relocation bonus for non-local candidates;
- Car parking.
We would like to provide you with a supportive and rewarding work environment, along with opportunities for personal and professional growth. We believe in investing in our employees and creating a workplace that promotes innovation, creativity, and collaboration.