Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe.
We're looking for a talented and experienced DevOps Engineer, who will work on our highly scalable gaming backend and our massive data processing pipeline, ingesting billions of daily events. Make sure our systems and infrastructures scale and perform at optimal levels.
- Responsible for DevOps, Cloud, and Monitoring environments;
- Build infrastructure, tools and services to improve delivery and availability;
- Be part of product architectural and infrastructure design;
- Design and leverage the backend infrastructure and its security aspects;
- Responsible (together with the team members) for the Moon Active platform, up-time, infrastructure, scale and costs
- Work alongside Architects, Developers, System Administrators, and other tech leads in the company.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer (3+ years);
- Experience with containerised environments and micro-services (i.e. Docker & Kubernetes);
- Experience with cloud architectures such as GCP or AWS (3+ years);
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD systems, Jenkins, GIT;
- Great programming skills (Python, Bash, etc.);
- Experience administrating Linux based systems;
- Understanding of monitoring tools such as Newrelic, Grafana, Prometheus and other monitoring technologies;
- Excellent problem-solving skills, along with the ability to work independently;
- Proficiency in English.
- Experience with Redis, AWS ElasticCache or any other key value DBs.
- Join a global, data-driven company with a unique product and a strong R&D center;
- Work in an exceptional, innovative, and dynamic environment;
- Enjoy full transparency and open communication with colleagues;
- Take advantage of tremendous opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Influence and help build personalized product experiences for millions of users.
- Generous compensation; paid vacation and sick leave;
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance for you and your family members;
- A MultiSport Plus card for fitness enthusiasts;
- Comfortable office located on 20, Prosta street, Warsaw;
- Free daily breakfasts and lunches, as well as a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and fruits;
- The latest tech equipment, including macOS devices;
- Training & Development/Tuition reimbursement;
- Friend Referral Program with generous bonuses;
- Friday Happy Hours and team gatherings to foster a fun and collaborative workplace culture;
- Relocation bonus for non-local candidates;
- Car parking.
We would like to provide you with a supportive and rewarding work environment, along with opportunities for personal and professional growth. We believe in investing in our employees and creating a workplace that promotes innovation, creativity, and collaboration.