Paycord — is a Ukrainian PayTech company. Our product is a payment service that connects interested business clients with providers that offer access to local and international payment methods.
At Paycord we understand the importance of expansion. Our goal is to make life easier for businesses who enter new markets. We are here to help different businesses strengthen their performance on emerging markets.
We`re rapidly growing and inviting a Financial Reporting Specialist to our team.
You would be running such tasks as:
- Setting up Monthly and Weekly reporting formats for C-level and shareholders;
- Preparation of financial statements based on Treasury and Operations data;
- Ad-hoc accounting drilldowns into the processes at question;
- Setting up the system of dashboards aimed at informed decision making;
- Assistance with financial modeling;
- Freedom to review and update the workflows as necessary;
- Freedom to find, highlight, and help solve high-magnitude business challenges.
Required skills and expertise:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience as Financial Reporting Specialist/ Financial Manager/Financial Analyst;
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics / Finance;
- Deep knowledge of Accounting;
- Proven ability to set up and manage a full set of financial reports (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, detailing);
- Structured data analysis and presentation approach;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Care for your health and well-being
- 100 % paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Medical support;
- Benefits Cafeteria (budget for gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.);
- Ability to work remotely or in the office (as you wish);
- Corporate gifts & events.
Professional growth & development
- Competitive salary with annual salary promotions;
- The annual budget for professional courses, conferences, workshops, and books;
- Internal training courses;
- Work with a team of professionals and have the opportunity to share knowledge.
- Dynamic and result-oriented work environment;
- The ability to influence product development at an early stage;
- Openness to new ideas and approaches, healthy team discussions;
- No “red tape” culture.