Paycord — is a Ukrainian PayTech company. Our product is a payment service that connects interested business clients with providers that offer access to local and international payment methods.
At Paycord we understand the importance of expansion. Our goal is to make life easier for businesses who enter new markets. We are here to help different businesses strengthen their performance on emerging markets.
We rapidly grow and invite a Treasury Analyst to our team. A hands-on Treasury / Operations role driving a young digital payment company’s Cash Flow and Risk Controls launching across Emerging Markets globally.
You would be running such tasks as:
- Oversee and manage the liquidity across our payment and safekeeping infrastructure;
- Maintain the flow of transaction & incident records;
- Maintain a continuous sync with the Operations team and provide relevant Treasury inputs;
- Provide ad-hoc data gathering or Cash Flow management assistance.
Required skills and expertise:
- 1+ years of relevant professional experience as a Treasury Analyst/Treasury Manager/Payments Manager;
- Proficiency in Excel;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Integrity, ownership, and attention to detail.
Care for your health and well-being
- 100 % paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Medical support;
- Benefits Cafeteria (budget for gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.);
- Ability to work remotely or in the office (as you wish);
- Corporate gifts & events.
Professional growth & development
- Competitive salary with annual salary promotions;
- The annual budget for professional courses, conferences, workshops, and books;
- Internal training courses;
- Work with a team of professionals and have the opportunity to share knowledge.
- Dynamic and result-oriented work environment;
- The ability to influence product development at an early stage;
- Openness to new ideas and approaches, healthy team discussions;
- No “red tape” culture.