Softjourn is looking for a Business Development Manager!
About the project:
We are seeking an exceptional Business Development Manager to take charge of engaging with accounts in our specialized domains, such as Financial and Ticketing. You will play a key role in designing and executing effective lead nurturing campaigns. Be part of an exciting journey, unlocking new opportunities and contributing to our growth at Softjourn, Inc.
- 1-2 years of proven experience in lead/demand generation within the IT industry;
- Experience or solid understanding of the B2B sector;
- Experience or demonstrated expertise within cold calls;
- Experience in financial and/or ticketing domains;
- Demonstrated excellence in communication skills;
- Proven proactivity and effective time management;
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities;
- An enthusiastic and positive "can-do" attitude;
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
Will be a plus:
- Computer Science Degree or knowledge;
- Experience working with Engineers and CTOs.
- Engage the domains that Softjourn specializes in — Financial and Entertainment — to drive interest in Softjourn and generate leads/opportunities;
- BDM will be expected to use multiple channels, emails, LI, and cold calls;
- Lead nurturing — work with our existing DB of leads, and design effective nurturing campaigns that will help move leads further down the funnel;
- Track, analyze, and report on the results of the campaigns to the Head of the department;
- Work with Softjourn knowledge base, and take relevant internal training courses to understand Softjourn’s business, processes, portfolio, etc.
Benefits and Perks:
- Fully remote work or from our Wroclaw office;
- Continuous improvement;
- Flexible schedule;
- 20 — 26 days vacation annually;
- Participation in conferences and seminars;
- Medical care;
- English language courses.