We are looking for a Senior Java/Kotlin Engineer to work in our interdisciplinary scrum team, building a large scale peer-to-peer lending marketplace system. The customer is an American fintech company that provides affordable financial solutions to consumers across the credit spectrum including personal loans, credit cards, and home equity lines of credit. As a Senior Java/Kotlin Engineer you will take part in delivering cutting-edge, high-quality solutions to solve business problems.
- 4+ years of experience with Java;
- Expertise in Spring Boot (Data JPA, Security);
- Knowledge of MicroServices;
- Good at GraphQL;
- Proficient in Kotlin;
- Knowledge of Terraform;
- Familiar with Agile Software Development Life Cycles;
- Ability to communicate with client and define priorities;
- Upper-Intermediate English level and higher.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Clouds (GCP in particular).
- Form a Machine Learning Infrastructure;
- Work with Data analytics in the creation/managing Models, Functions, Features, etc.;
- Manage GraphQL schema(queries/mutations) and create Terraform scripts;
- Develop microservices from scratch;
- Work with a team of passionate, smart, and ambitious engineers who are working on building large scale systems;
- Use engineering skill sets in a business organization to drive meaningful business impact by looking at problems through an operational lens;
- Self-identify gaps, problems, needs, and create robust solutions with relative freedom;
- Migrate existing on-prem services to modern cloud technologies.
- Our employees get performance and salary reviews;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Our team uses the Cafeteria Worksmile platform;
- Avenga cares for its employees by providing Health insurance — LuxMed;
- Our employees have Leadenhall insurance;
- We offer an attractive Referral bonus program;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and we celebrate our milestones together.