- A remote position for Ukraine;
What you will do
- Contribute to the existing cross-platform (HMD, Mobile, Desktop) Unity project;
- Design, develop, test, and maintain core product features;
- Profile and optimize your implementations based on the target platforms limitations;
- Contribute to test automation, and CI/CD improvements for various target platforms;
- Work in coordination with colleagues (Git, Pull-Request, Code Review, Peer Programming);
- Show ownership of your responsibilities and be accountable for your results;
- Have room to experiment and grow your skills in various areas.
- University or college degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related subjects;
- Profound experience in shaping and creating robust industrial (AR) client applications;
- Several years of practical experience in gaming, education, or other interactive 3D programming w/ Unity3D engine;
- Excellent professional C# programming experience and clean code mindset.
Nice to haves
- Practical experience with RESTful API communication and multithreading is beneficial;
- Experience with Real-Time Communication (such as WebRTC) is an advantage;
- Practical experience with (automated) software testing, CI/CD (i.e. Jenkins) is a plus;
- Aspiration to constantly enhance and learn about new technologies and concepts;
- Fluency in English is mandatory, further languages are a plus.
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
- A selection of exciting projects
Join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
Tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office – whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.