As a Unity developer you will be working in a scrum team, creating new features for the Zen Match game, as well as improving our core architecture.
We're looking at the various levels of experience as we want people who can bring a variety of different things to the team. It's a great opportunity to join the creation of a new product and grow with us!
Technologies: Unity, .NET, Client-Server (JSON over HTTP, WebSockets), AssetBundles, DI (Zenject).
- Creating new features, working on optimization for the best performance, and improving all areas of our product — that’s our everyday life, regardless of the product;
- We aim to reach maximum coverage of our code with unit tests and create detailed documentation for our features using Confluence;
- Collaborate with Technical Artists on the integration of creative assets into the game.
- Professional experience in software development;
- Experience with Unity engine — specifically 2D mobile platforms and it’s scripting API’s (UI, 2D tools, animations, etc.);
- Strong knowledge of C# programming language;
- Team player;
- Proficiency in English.
- Understanding of TDD and Unity test framework;
- Knowledge of dependency injection principles.
- Join a global, data-driven company with a unique product and a strong R&D center;
- Work in an exceptional, innovative, and dynamic environment;
- Enjoy full transparency and open communication with colleagues;
- Take advantage of tremendous opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Influence and help build personalized product experiences for millions of users.
- Generous compensation; paid vacation and sick leave;
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance for you and your family members;
- A MultiSport Plus card for fitness enthusiasts;
- Comfortable office located on 20, Prosta street, Warsaw;
- Free daily breakfasts and lunches, as well as a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and fruits;
- The latest tech equipment, including macOS devices;
- Training & Development/Tuition reimbursement;
- Friend Referral Program with generous bonuses;
- Friday Happy Hours and team gatherings to foster a fun and collaborative workplace culture;
- Relocation bonus for non-local candidates;
- Car parking.