We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced HR Operations Manager to join our company's Human Resources team. As the HR Operations Manager, you will play a pivotal role in supervising and leading the day-to-day HR operations, processes, and systems.
Who we are:
SD Solutions is a full-service end-to-end staffing company that works with IT companies to achieve their recruitment goals. Our process includes recruiting, screening, and evaluating developers to find the best people to fill your needs, no matter the job. Our turnkey staffing services include providing professional developers, development teams, as well as research and development centres.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly performance goals for the HR team and assuring their completion.
- Measure performance against defined KPIs.
- Execute a full range of HR duties (workforce planning, performance reviewing and giving feedback, 1-1s with employees, organizational development, employee engagement, health and safety, and legal compliance).
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases
- Create detailed reports on HR costs
- Create and monitor contractors report system
- Address employees’ queries on issues related to compensation and labor regulations, and all other relevant topics
- Update and maintain office policies when necessary.
- Plan and co-manage in—house or off—site events (parties, celebrations, and team buildings).
Skills and experience requirements:
5+ years of experience as an HR Manager or similar role.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems.
- Understanding of different types of employment according to local legislation.
- Ability to work full-time and come to the office 4 days a week.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Team and time management skills.
- Kindness and positive attitude.
Fluent in English (writing emails, chatting with clients, ability to conduct small talk).
What we offer:
- An amazing company culture that doesn’t just talk about values but lives them.
- Open vacation policy for team members + paid sick time.
- Insurance after the trial period.
- Employee-driven team-building activities like board games, paintball, social sports leagues, hackathons, movie nights, river floats, etc.
- Personal learning courses and lectures.
- Hybrid office visit schedule (4 days in office/ 1 remote).