Moon Active is looking for an experienced, versatile, and passionate Mobile QA Engineer to join the team. As a QA Engineer you will be working with one of the cross-functional teams developing one of the most famous mobile games across the globe.
We're looking at the various levels of experience as we want people who can bring a variety of different things to the team. It's a great opportunity to join the creation of a new product and grow with us!
- Writing and working with test documentation;
- Defects management (Jira or analogues);
- Cross-platform manual testing: Android, iOS;
- Working with in-house and external test tools;
- Functional, exploratory, smoke, integration and regression testing;
- API testing (Postman);
- Investigating production issues;
- Working in cross-functional Scrum teams (Unity devs, Back-end devs, Tech Artists, PM/DM, PO, TechOps).
- Experience as a QA Engineer (2+ years);
- Taking ownership of tasks and ability to work independently;
- Basic familiarity with SQL;
- Understanding of API testing;
- Ability to read logs and identify critical information;
- Experience writing and working with test case documentation (STD);
- Good understanding of SDLC;
- Product-oriented approach;
- Enthusiastic to new technologies and mobile in particular;
- Proficiency in English & Polish.
- Join a global, data-driven company with a unique product and a strong R&D center;
- Work in an exceptional, innovative, and dynamic environment;
- Enjoy full transparency and open communication with colleagues;
- Take advantage of tremendous opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Influence and help build personalized product experiences for millions of users.
- Generous compensation; paid vacation and sick leave;
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance for you and your family members;
- A MultiSport Plus card for fitness enthusiasts;
- Comfortable office located on 20, Prosta street, Warsaw;
- Free daily breakfasts and lunches, as well as a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and fruits;
- The latest tech equipment, including macOS devices;
- Training & Development/Tuition reimbursement;
- Friend Referral Program with generous bonuses;
- Friday Happy Hours and team gatherings to foster a fun and collaborative workplace culture;
- Relocation bonus for non-local candidates;
- Car parking.
We would like to provide you with a supportive and rewarding work environment, along with opportunities for personal and professional growth. We believe in investing in our employees and creating a workplace that promotes innovation, creativity, and collaboration.