Lucid Reality Labs is an immersive technology design, development & consulting company. We are recognized among the 15 Top World companies in VR and AR in 2020.
We develop hybrid XR ecosystems & unique immersive XR experiences for Healthcare/MedTech, Life Sciences/Pharma, EdTech, Aerospace, and Defence.
- At least 3 years in software development projects
- Experience being responsible for leadership and managerial functions on several small or medium-sized projects with an average monthly workload range from 7 to 25 FTE
- Awareness of Agile processes
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Good communication skills, with customers, teams, and stakeholders
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Customer-focused mindset
- Knowledge of related software tools
- English of upper intermediate level or higher (writing, speaking) is a must
Would be a bonus
- PMP, Agile certifications will be a plus
- Experience working with Unity for AR/VR games/apps
- Experience working with Healthcare, MedTech, Pharma, and Aerospace & Defense
- Expected to work independently without direct supervision
- Able to develop a Communications Management Plan in order to identify stakeholders' interests, priorities, and expectations
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Works closely with a variety of people to ensure they have the correct resources to achieve the delivery of technology projects on time and within budget.
- Establish a robust feedback loop mechanism to continuously gather user feedback and make necessary adjustments to the project
- Prioritize features and tasks
- Embrace an iterative development approach
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Manage risk tracking and mitigation process
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Report to a Chief Operating Officer
What we offer:
- 24 working days paid vacation, 7 days sick leave, and public holidays;
- Flexible working hours of remote work;
- Open-minded and outside-the-box ideas embodied in life;
- Award-winning and diverse team to grow together;
- Access to the newest XR technologies and devices;
- Minimum bureaucracy and a great working environment.