Energame is a management consultancy and an investment advisory firm specialized in online entertainment, encompassing areas of sports betting, gambling, cybersport, fantasy sports, IT platform solutions, and content production worldwide.
The biggest advantage we bring, beyond our comprehensive expertise, includes 30 years of hands-on experience, a global network, and growth mindset.
We are looking for a talented Accountant for one of our clients.
About the team: аt Risk.Inc, we are the mavericks of the gaming and wagering industry, where taking bold chances is our core philosophy. In an arena where digital entertainment and betting merge, we’re the trailblazers venturing into the unexplored. Our mission is to forge ahead with pioneering solutions that challenge the status quo. Our vision? To outpace the competition in seizing new markets and to perfect the art of swift and effective establishment in the international gaming sector. Dare to join Risk.Inc., and be part of the team reshaping the betting and gambling world. Embrace the chance to redefine industry standards and create your legacy with us.
- General bookkeeping duties in 1C;
- Recording of invoices, receipts, payments, and transactions;
- Preparing Group financial statements;
- Preparing and providing information/reports to auditors;
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing.
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration;
- Minimum 2 years of experience;
- Experience with Group financial statements;
- Good knowledge of UA GAAP and IFRS standards;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Good Knowledge of 1C;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in Ukrainian.
- Vacation: We prioritize your well-being. Our vacation policy offers 20 working days.
- Sick Leave Allowance: Your health is our priority. In addition to our standard sick leave allowance, we also offer a flexible sick leave policy without paperwork. You can take up to 5 working days without the need for supporting documents.
- Work-Life Balance: We offer adaptable work schedules, a hybrid remote setup allowing you to work flexibly from any location, direct communication with C-level executives, a collaborative, friendly, and skilled team environment. Additionally, we provide maternity and paternity leaves, sports activities, team-building initiatives, company engagement events, and gifts for special occasions.
- Benefit Cafeteria: Tailor your benefits to meet your individual needs. We offer an annual budget to cover expenses, providing a range of compensation options including ports, medical insurance, dental coverage, psychotherapy services, a home office, and various other essential and beneficial services.
- Learning & Development: Grow professionally with us. We allocate an annual budget for attending L&D courses of your choice. Moreover we have Key Talent Program for high potential employees.
- Motivation Bonus System: Recognizing your performance is fundamental to our culture. To reward your dedicated work, we have a Motivation Bonus System in place for all our employees.
- Charitable and social responsibility projects.
Join our ambitious team today!