Solid Bash is a prominent AA mid-core video game development studio with a focus on mobile platforms. As part of Room 8 Group, we work with world-class clients like Ubisoft, Rovio, and SEGA to create engaging games that thrill players worldwide.
We are a diverse team of professionals driven by challenges and empowered by growth opportunities. Take creative control, and let’s embark on an exciting career quest together!
The next great challenge is coming:
At the moment we are looking for a responsible QA Engineer who will assure our mobile projects meet quality standards and is crazy about games. Come join our talented team!
Superpowers you have:
- 3+ years of experience working with mobile games (iOS, Android);
- Ability to lead projects end-to-end and drive issues to a resolution;
- Experience working in a Scrum Team;
- Strong comprehension of QA processes and theoretical foundations;
- Solid knowledge and experience with acceptance processes for Play Market/App Store;
- Experience with game editors Unity;
- API testing experience (Postman/Swagger);
- Strong Intermediate level of English language proficiency.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Experience with Xcode, Android Studio;
- Experience with Git/GitLab;
- Experience with Jenkins/TeamCity.
Becoming part of Solid Bash, you will:
- Manage a QA team of up to 5 people;
- Create and execute test plans for development features;
- Estimate and correctly distribute QA resources between tasks to achieve project goals;
- Report on bugs including communicating across multiple departments on issues and their status;
- Planning QA phases for release on various platforms;
- Participate in sprint planning, risk management and other activities provided for within the Sprint;
- Make decisions under pressure and work on tasks with minimum supervision;
- Review and report complex test results;
- Provide a report on testing results and potential risks to QA Manager and Producer.
Join us to get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.
Join our special forces to craft engaging games!