Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a data engineer.
- At least an upper-intermediate level of English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another related technical field.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and Python.
- Experience in organizing, monitoring, and maintaining data infrastructure: managing ETL processes, writing tests for data analytics code, and monitoring data consistency.
- Practical experience with GCP (Google BigQuery, Logging, Cloud Storage, Cloud Functions, Cloud Run, Datastream, Pub/Sub).
- Practical experience with Dataform (or dbt).
- Understanding of the needs for data structures and data modeling for business intelligence reporting, including Microsoft Power BI.
- Experience with Jira or similar project management tools.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Microsoft Fabric, PySpark.
- Azure, AWS experience as a plus.
- Experience with MySQL
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work with large, complex data sets and high-throughput data pipelines that meet business requirements.
- Build and maintain the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a variety of data sources.
- Conduct SQL performance tuning for existing queries within cloud databases.
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Perform analysis on existing relational and non-relational structures from various sources and business groups.
- Evaluate data for integrity and accuracy; provide feedback and work with business and technical teams to backfill gaps, if any.
- Create and maintain optimized data models and schemas (including star schema) for further usage in analytics and reporting tools like Power BI.
- Design and implement data security and governance measures to ensure data integrity and compliance.
- Collaborate with data scientists and analysts to improve data collection and processing methods.
- Actively participate in strategic business decision-making processes
* For this position, you must be able to work independently while also being a dependable team player, highly functional, and capable of efficiently handling complex tasks. Beyond possessing extensive technical expertise, you must also have superior communication abilities to effectively work alongside different teams, swiftly resolving complex challenges.
What we offer:
- Full compensation of your expenses on:
- medical insurance
- english classes with native speaker (certified English teachers);
- 20 days of vacation
- Fun events with your team
- Opportunity to take part in a product decision-making process
- Work with well-motivated fast-and-furious team
SE Ranking is an all-in-one cloud-based SEO and digital marketing platform for business owners, SEO pros and digital agencies.The platform offers a complete set of SEO tools for comprehensive site audit, SEO/PPC competitor analysis, rank tracking, keyword collection and grouping, backlink monitoring, automated professional reporting, and much more.Established in 2013, our company has evolved into an international software product company with offices in USA, UK, Poland and solid partnership network. We have more than 1 000 000 customers all over the world and have an ambitious goal to double this figure.