Senior IOS Developer for a short-term contract.
We are looking for an experienced IOS developer to implement our MobID product.
We are enhancing identity verification procedure with our product, Mob.ID.
Our app reads and verifies NFC chips embedded in electronic passports, ensuring the highest level of security and authenticity. We rely on advanced e-signature and encryption technologies, leveraging 300+ public certificates to eliminate forgery risks. We also apply biometric check of facial features compared to the passport data.
Mob.ID. is built on the best practices of government infrastructure, using a Public Key Directory to verify users' encrypted personal data.
The main responsibilities include developing an iOS SDK for MobID from scratch or based on the Android SDK, testing, preparing documentation, and collaborating with the team for successful deployment and support.
Need to have:
- 3+ years of experience with Swift;
- Proficiency in working with Foundation, CryptoKit, and Core NFC frameworks;
- SDK development experience;
- Intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of ComputerVision and OpenCV.
- HR interview;
- Tech interview;
- Final interview with the company founders.
- Short-term contract — 2 months;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to work from the office or remotely;
- The opportunity to gain interesting experience in independently launching the SDK in a short time frame;
- Participation in internal and external events, communication with experienced professionals.