What you will do
- Data logging and analysis into our Accounting ERP on a monthly basis;
- Being part of the Monthly and Yearly Close Processes;
- Billing of clients and Invoices creation;
- Bank reconciliations and payment postings;
- Identification and application of improvements for processes in the Finance Area;
- Data analysis of large financial datasets;
- Closely work with Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable teams;
- Work with overseas team on consolidating multiple companies reports catching up a few time zones;
- Creating materials for upper-level management.
- At least 6+ months of experience in Finance preferred in the IT industry;
- Advanced/Upper-Intermediate English level;
- Knowledge of GSuite products, Google Sheets formulas;
- Strong analytical and research skills;
- Strong presentation, written, and oral communication skills in English;
- Ability to perform and adapt in a rapidly changing and ambiguous environment;
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to perform complex qualitative and quantitative analysis;
- Commitment to professional and personal growth;
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, and complete work with speed and accuracy;
- Ability to work in both a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment and independently.
Nice to haves
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business/ Finance/ Management/Accounting;
- Data Studio or Power BI or Google Analytics;
- Experience with QuickBooks and/or Sage Intacct, Jira.
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
- A selection of exciting projects
Join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
Tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office – whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.