At Master of Code Global, we are a team of experts developing custom world-class digital experiences for web, mobile, as well as conversational chat and voice solutions empowered by AI.
Founded in 2004, with more than 250+ Masters globally, and 400+ projects delivered, our solutions have been used by more than 1 billion users worldwide. Our diverse portfolio includes global brands, enterprises, as well as successful startups, such as Golden State Warriors, T-Mobile, LivePerson, World Surf League, MTV, Aveda, Jo Malone, Infobip, eBags, Burberry, Estee Lauder, Post, Glia, and others.
Our team consists of true AI Masters, experts capable of unleashing the full potential of technologies. We make communications easier through a combination of technologies and passion for great customer experience. Our adaptive and growth-oriented mindset allows us to discover unexpected ways for people and technology to interact. We foster long-term relationships with our team members, offering a balanced blend of freedom and responsibility. There are no barriers across the company, and our leadership team is always within reach. Our relationships are built on transparency, honesty, and mutual respect, establishing trust from day one.
Here at Master of Code Global (MOCG) we are expanding our BA community of experts and looking for a senior BA specialist to join the E-commerce Product team in the fintech area. We are developing a high-quality Leasing platform which is being used by B2B and B2C end customers.
- Own the Requirements Management Process within the Master of Code Global product teams assigned to in partnership with other Business Analysts on the team. This includes:
- Scope elicitation, and requirements management.
- Roadmap identification and features/backlog prioritization together with other Business Analysts, Product Manager, and other key stakeholders.
- Research, analysis, definition, and full documentation of the requirements, incl. creating necessary system diagrams, a detailed breakdown of functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Managing expectations of the Product Manager and other stakeholders providing product features ideas as well as the development team.
- Requirements must be prepared in the format ready for the development and testing team to easily and efficiently create estimates for the work to be done.
- Consulting the team during the development and testing phases.
- Manage business flow in the BPMN modeler tool
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of business analysis practices used at MOCG as well as other procedures within the company.
Required background and skills:
- 4+ years of solid experience as a Business Analyst in the IT industry using Scrum.
- Experience in E-commerce, fintech, and automotive domains.
- Upper-Intermediate English level is a must.
- Strong knowledge and experience in various business analysis activities across the entire software development life cycle as well as different delivery methodologies, requirements elicitation techniques, as well as scope and risk management.
- System analytics skills
- CRM platform experience
- High flexibility to adapt to changing stakeholders’ requirements but at the same time ability to structure, control, and prioritize the process.
- Experience using requirements management tools (at least Confluence).
- Awareness of the latest UI/UX trends in web and mobile development.
- Proficient in writing functional and non-functional requirements.
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form: BPMN or UML diagrams.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and investigative skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Motivated by research, investigations, and learnings.
Preferred/Nice to have skills:
- Experience in UX/UI prototyping
- Demonstrated direct working experience with stakeholders from Western Europe (France, DACH region)
- Proficiency in German/French languages will be a plus.
Location: EU Remote