We are looking for a talented CRM Manager for one of our clients.
About the team: аt Risk.Inc, we are the mavericks of the gaming and wagering industry, where taking bold chances is our core philosophy. In an arena where digital entertainment and betting merge, we’re the trailblazers venturing into the unexplored. Our mission is to forge ahead with pioneering solutions that challenge the status quo. Our vision? To outpace the competition in seizing new markets and to perfect the art of swift and effective establishment in the international gaming sector. Dare to join Risk.Inc., and be part of the team reshaping the betting and gambling world. Embrace the chance to redefine industry standards and create your legacy with us.
- Create a communication strategy and execute casino promotions/ campaigns;
- Basic user segmentation;
- Implement new chains and optimize the current ones;
- Set up tasks for designers, analysts, copywriters, operations team;
- Grow CRM metrics;
- Carry out ad-hoc project tasks according to business needs;
- Prepare work results reports.
- At least 2 years experience in CRM marketing;
- Experience in working with email service providers, CRM systems, and campaign automation tools is a must;
- Experience with Customer.io is desired;
- Experience in creating a communication strategy and executing promotions/campaigns;
- Experience with casinos and/or understanding of casino bonus systems is a great plus.
- Vacation: We prioritize your well-being. Our vacation policy offers 20 working days.
- Sick Leave Allowance: Your health is our priority. In addition to our standard sick leave allowance, we also offer a flexible sick leave policy without paperwork. You can take up to 5 working days without the need for supporting documents.
- Work-Life Balance: We offer adaptable work schedules, a hybrid remote setup allowing you to work flexibly from any location, direct communication with C-level executives, a collaborative, friendly, and skilled team environment. Additionally, we provide maternity and paternity leaves, sports activities, team-building initiatives, company engagement events, and gifts for special occasions.
- Benefit Cafeteria: Tailor your benefits to meet your individual needs. We offer an annual budget to cover expenses, providing a range of compensation options including ports, medical insurance, dental coverage, psychotherapy services, a home office, and various other essential and beneficial services.
- Learning & Development: Grow professionally with us. We allocate an annual budget for attending L&D courses of your choice. Moreover we have Key Talent Program for high potential employees.
- Motivation Bonus System: Recognizing your performance is fundamental to our culture. To reward your dedicated work, we have a Motivation Bonus System in place for all our employees.
- Charitable and social responsibility projects.
Join our ambitious team today!