● 2+ years experience as a business analyst, data analyst or reporting analyst;
● English — upper intermediate level at least;
● Proficiency in MS Excel (creating reports, formulas, macros, pivot tables);
● Strong knowledge of SQL language;
● MS Access reporting and development experience
● Knowledge/Experience of working with BI tools
● High-level understanding of major Healthcare data sets: Accounts, Transactions, Charges
● Healthcare data experience
● Basic proficiency in desktop applications such as MS Word and MS PowerPoint
● Work in a team of smart and talented people;
● Be a part of a fast-growing product company;
● Comfortable office in the city center or remote type of work (you can combine);
● Flexible work schedule;
● Free English classes;
● Computer devices.
This person needs to interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports, generally using MS Excel and MS SQL as database.
VisiQuate is a daily SaaS-based service for healthcare and enterprise clients that makes the volume, variety, and velocity of Big Data simple and actionable. VisiQuate employes data scientists, visual scientists, and subject matter experts who integrate terabytes of incompatible Big Data onto a single platform.We’re searching for amazing people to join our team in relation to the expansion of one of the long term and important projects.