Details about the project:
A SaaS CRM (community relationship management) tailored for the needs of communities and associations in Norway, be it a health association, a political party, or a business organization.
The solution includes a web portal for future and existing members, a member management module, an invoicing module, integrations with payment gateways, an event management module, and automated newsletters.
The project team is about to start an active phase of refactoring to remove the PHP layer on the back-end (admin) part of the system. You have a good opportunity to join the team and contribute your ideas to the new architecture and code!
Main tech used: PHP, NodeJS, NestJS, Ember.js, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis.
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js framework;
- 2+ years with any modern front-end JS framework;
- Understanding of OOP and design patterns;
- Commercial experience in PHP development at least 1 year;
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL;
- Experience with ElasticSearch is a plus;
- English level: Intermediate+
What we offer:
- Competitive salary that matches your qualifications and experience;
- Career growth and regular salary reviews;
- 50% compensation for professional training or conferences;
- 100% compensation for successfully passing certification;
- Free English courses;
- Compensation for medical insurance;
- An opportunity to participate in conferences and events organized by the company.
If you think we’ll make a great fit — don’t hesitate to send your CV.