GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced UI Architect to join our engineering team.
Have you wondered how life-saving drugs and therapies are created, tested, marketed and made available to patients in need? Have you wondered how clinical trials are conducted on a global scale? How governments and health authorities regulate various organizations participating in this marketplace? Have you wondered how those companies and insurance providers price a certain drug, and how a care provider determines the right treatment for a given patient? If yes, this project could be the next step in your career.
Reporting to the Director of Technology, UI Architect will work with internal and external developers responsible for the development and subsequent support of the various platform services components underpinning all the customer-facing applications across this project. As part of a large
technology group, the architect will work with product management, architecture and other
software engineering teams in support of the product development roadmap.
We are looking for an experienced architect with great communication skills, deep experience in software engineering, and most importantly, the ability and willingness to keep learning in this ever-changing technology landscape.
- Previous Working experience as a React.js Lead/Architect with minimum 10+ Years Exp.
- Strong experience in the design, development and use of component-based UI architectures
- Expertise in AWS Cloud/AWS UI technology stack
- Knowledge of REACT tools including Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux
- Knowledge of the latest UI patterns like Micro Frontend UI architecture.
- Experience with RESTful API and API security frameworks, service-oriented and/or microservices architecture
- Experience with the “Test First” (TDD) software development process
- Experience with modern programming languages like Node.js, C#, Python, Java
- Experience with Agile development and delivery – Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban methodologies
- Experience with relational and/or non-relational databases like PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, MySQL etc is a big plus
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science and engineering or related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Data Structures, Algorithms, and general Computer Science concepts
- Experience within the pharma/healthcare sector is a plus
- Work on projects with significant complexity
- Be an excellent teammate, focusing on results, collaboration and winning as a team
- Have a strong sense of ownership of the solutions that your team works on
- Be willing to work with and invest yourself in learning new technologies, programming languages, databases etc.
- Be proactive, and a self-learner.
- Communicate effectively
- Be an “agile” person. You desire a fast-paced dynamic work environment
- Review existing technologies for suitability and make recommendations for change
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Keep the balance. Work-life balance!
You will have the opportunity to choose where you want to work – at a comfortable office or at home. The choice is not limited to “where”, but also “when” - all of that because of flexible working hours. We will help you to ensure your work-life balance.
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the health of all specialists. Every employee can take advantage of the following:
Private medical care – your well-being is crucial to us. You can choose one of many options, including the one which takes care of your loved ones.
Multikafeteria platform – this feature allows you to use sports facilities cards, attend cultural events or buy sports equipment or books. You choose from a vast variety of possibilities.
Life and travel insurance – our partners provide our consultants with a special group life insurance package.
We encourage you to discover a brand-new experience. GlobalLogic's offices in EMEA regions will meet you with maximum hospitality and the same corporate culture, processes, and possibilities.
Learning and professional growth!
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you!
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code!
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: from automotive to healthcare!
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education and the environment, and by developing women in tech, and the arts. For example, learn more about our EcoHike
— a special app that makes the world cleaner! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and groups. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!