airSlate welcomes a talented Product Manager who will join a project for our pdfFiller team. We are looking for a professional to manage everything related to PDF filling/constructing/editing inside the pdfFiller product (web mobile).
pdfFiller empowers users with everything they need to create and edit PDFs and securely store documents within a single, easy-to-use application.
More than 100 million users trust airSlate’s suite of products to automate routine document tasks with complete control over their processes and data. As a member of the pdfFiller team, you’ll be part of the next chapter of growth as our brand expands and we bring new products to market.
- manage backlog and roadmap of the product, continuously aligning it with pdfFiller & airSlate product offices;
- interact with product managers, BA, engineers, QA, UX writers, product designers, technical support, and key stakeholders (including C-level executives);
- define, launch and analyze A/B tests;
- directly affect pdfFiller and airSlate key funnels;
- work closely with essential product metrics and analytics;
- work on strategic and tactical prioritization;
- participate in roadmap planning and backlog grooming;
- generate and validate new product hypotheses.
- Experience working as a Product Owner / Product manager for 3 years or more
- Strong knowledge of prioritization techniques and experience in working with roadmaps & backlogs
- Experience in conducting A/B tests and analyzing results
- Experience with mobile (web mobile or native apps) products
- Good understanding of product funnels
- Experience in hypothesis generation and testing
- Solid soft skills and experience working with engineering
- At least an Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Experience working in e-signature/workflow automation/document editing domains
- Experience working with SaaS products
- Experience working with cross-product teams
Pre-screening interview (≅ 30 minutes)
The recruiter shares information about the company and asks questions about your career goals, job preferences, abilities, knowledge, and more. Once pre-screening has finished, your resume is submitted for approval.
Technical interview (≅ 1.5 hours)
This interview is meant to assess your technical skills and knowledge required for the role. You will be asked questions based on the information you’ve indicated in your resume and questions that will test your problem-solving skills and ability to apply your knowledge to real-life work-related situations.
Final interview with VP of Engineering (≅ 1 hour)
During this interview, you will get acquainted with our VP of engineering / Team / Lead and be asked some technical questions. You can also expect behavioural questions to see if you fit the company’s culture.
Flexible work environment We have embraced flexibility in the workspace. You can choose to work from the office, remotely, or hybrid.
Professional growth opportunities We love learning! For every team member, we cover professional development courses, conferences, literature, and English classes with native speakers so you can improve your skills or learn something new.
Health and Wellness Health is not only about going to the doctor. Aside from covering a Luxmed subscription, we offer every employee a multisport card, access to the office’s massage room, free lunch, and healthy in-office snacks to keep you energized.
Compensation and benefits Our team members receive performance bonuses for their achievements, time, and effort. They also receive stock options, meaning they benefit when our company grows.
Open communication with top management At airSlate, we encourage every employee to share their thoughts, ideas, or concerns with our management team. You can talk to our CEO, senior management, or team leads anytime if you wish.
airSlate Junior Club We love our extended families! All team members with children get access to kid’s club events that include cooking classes, creative activities, and online educational games.
airSlate Care Our charitable program includes technology donations to schools, delivering food packages and meals to the elderly, and volunteering at animal shelters. We also match donations made by our team members.