Computools is extending its team and looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer! We follow two cooperation models involving solution-type and outstaff projects and engage with customers throughout the world. We invite you to make our team even stronger with your skills, and we’ll help you grow and gain knowledge in four major industries of our expertise — Retail, Healthcare, Finances, and Consumer Services.
Who we are looking for:
- Linux administration skills;
- Experience with Bash, Docker, Docker-Compose;
- Knowledge of AWS (EC2, VPC, Subnets, S3, CloudFront, etc.);
- Understanding DNS, NginX;
- Experience with GIT;
- Understanding CI/CD flow;
- Understanding networks;
- Basic database administration skills;
- Basic backend development skills;
- English Upper-Intermediate
It will be a plus:
- Experience with GitLab CI, Jenkins;
- Knowledge of GCP/Azure/DO.
What we offer:
Friendly team of professionals:
- Strong technical specialists who are ready to help solve problems.
- Financial and 1 to 1 meetings.
- An individual development plan that helps to achieve the desired goals on the career path.
- The ability to change and expand the technology stack within the company.
- Paid conferences and certifications.
- Lectures and other events.
- Knowledge Bases with useful information for development.
- Opportunity to grow and become a coordinator and a Technology Lead further.
Improving the English language:
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work remotely with necessary hardware and furniture provided by the company.
- 24 calendar days of vacation per year and paid sick leaves.
- Financial support and gifts for important events.
What you will need to do:
- Publish the program in production;
- Configure EKS, S3 buckets for frontend;
- CloudFront, Route53;
- Configure Gitlab CI/CD pipelines;