is a technology company on a mission to build the world’s first entertainment super app – combining videos, social, games, and shopping in a delightfully gamified, thoroughly enjoyable single app experience. We do this today for the same reason we began with on day one: to turn the magical, uplifting experience of Surprise into a daily, weekly, and monthly life event – because it makes people happy.
What we are doing has never been done before, and like any innovator, we face challenges on a daily basis that require top minds in their fields to break through. So, we have been steadily building an international team defined by courageous ideation, relentless drive for impact, and meritocratic leadership. We are asking you now to envision yourself as a valued member of our winning team, on this inspiring mission.
We are looking for an autonomous and detail oriented Office Assistant for our new Warsaw office. This role has expanding potential for growth and visibility within the company as it is central to the success and efficiency of the company's presence in Warsaw. So, if you are looking to push your boundaries, work closely with leadership, and to be the directly responsible individual in charge of the administrative strategy of a rapidly growing Silicon Valley startup — this position is for you.
What will you be doing?
- Creating and maintaining a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety;
- Office interior design and decoration;
- Scheduling meetings and appointments;
- Monitoring level of supplies and handle shortages;
- Managing travel arrangement for employee business trips;
- Greeting visitors, resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues;
- Working with courier services, services for the delivery of foods, services.
What are we looking for?
- Fluent Polish and Upper-Intermediate level of English is a must;
- Ability to multitask and keep deadlines;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Positive and flexible attitude;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements;
- Thorough understanding of technology (iOS / Mac ecosystem preferred) and business apps (Word, Excel, etc.).
What skills will come in handy?
- Working knowledge of Google Apps and MS Office.
- Work on interesting and challenging projects, while building a pioneering software category;
- Ultramodern offices in the heart of Warsaw;
- Health Benefit Package (LuxMed);
- 20 Paid Time Off days, Public Holidays of Poland;
- Competitive salaries;
- English classes and an immersive English-speaking work environment (we have a lot of native speakers at the office);
- Drinks and fresh fruit;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Close collaboration between international team members;
- Corporate activities and parties;
- And, of course, we use Surprise internally!