is a technology company on a mission to build the world’s first entertainment super app – combining videos, social, games, and shopping in a delightfully gamified, thoroughly enjoyable single app experience. We do this today for the same reason we began with on day one: to turn the magical, uplifting experience of Surprise into a daily, weekly, and monthly life event – because it makes people happy.
What we are doing has never been done before, and like any innovator, we face challenges on a daily basis that require top minds in their fields to break through. So, we have been steadily building an international team defined by courageous ideation, relentless drive for impact, and meritocratic leadership. We are asking you now to envision yourself as a valued member of our winning team, on this inspiring mission.
We are looking for an experienced and capable Security Lead to join our team in Warsaw. This role offers tremendous opportunities to build a highly scalable, highly stable, easily maintainable back-end architecture; to push the boundaries of fault-tolerant programming and work with a broad range of public and proprietary APIs.
So, if you're ready to make an enormous impact in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and see your fingerprints on a truly global product, we want to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
- Developing and implementing an Information security strategy;
- Contributing to all levels of the architecture from a security perspective;
- Acting as the AWS cloud security subject matter expert;
- Providing guidance on secure software development at all stages of the SDLC;
- Designing and implementing SAST and DAST tools CI/CD pipelines;
- Working closely with Engineering teams, DevOps and IT teams to implement security controls;
- Coordinating SIEM implementation;
- Helping to analyze, troubleshoot, and investigate security-related anomalies and incidents;
- Developing and driving internal security awareness program;
- Leading Information security team.
What we are looking for?
- 6+ years of experience in security engineering;
- 2+ years of experience in the position of Lead Information security engineer;
- Experience with one of the following compliances: SOC 2, ISO27k series, or PCI DSS;
- Familiar with GDPR or CCPA regulations;
- Advanced experience with AWS cloud services;
- Experience in IT security;
- Advanced hands-on experience with security tools: SAST, DAST, SIEM, IDS/IPS, EDR, SOAR;
- Coding/scripting experience;
- Experience with Linux and Networking;
- Knowledge of the most common implementations of the threats, prevention, and protection tactics;
- Experience implementing effective incident response process;
- People management experience;
- Upper Intermediate English level or higher (B2+).
- Ultramodern offices in the heart of Warsaw;
- Health Benefit Package (LuxMed);
- 20 Paid Time Off days, Public Holidays of Poland;
- Competitive salaries;
- English classes and an immersive English-speaking work environment (we have a lot of native speakers at the office);
- Drinks and fresh fruit;
- Work on interesting and challenging projects, while building a pioneering software category;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Close collaboration between international team members;
- Corporate activities and parties;
- And, of course, we use Surprise internally!