The Nuts and Bolts:
The position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations, including relations with affiliates, networks, and partners, work closely with other team members to ensure the maximum effectiveness of the affiliate program.
What you will do:
- Identify and recruit new affiliates that are capable of driving volume (top tier, super-affiliates)
- Develop and test recruitment strategies for long-tail affiliates
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for top affiliates
- Cultivate and grow partnerships with existing affiliates
- Keep up to date on Affiliate Industry trends and developments
- Effectively coordinate with other team members and departments
- Reporting & Analysis:
Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues
Present regular analysis reports, including the number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, sales generated, and commissions earned
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues
- Present regular analysis reports, including the number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, sales generated, and commissions earned
- 2+ years of affiliate management experience
- Proven, measurable results in developing and growing an internal affiliate channel/program
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and grow relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of affiliate tracking methods and sale attribution
- Ability to take on multiple projects at the same time
- Must possess solid knowledge of the affiliate marketing industry
- A proven negotiator who can build strong partnerships
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to understand numbers and trends and develop action plans
- The ability to communicate clearly, professionally, and courteously over a variety of mediums
- Strong writing skills
- The willingness to embrace and understand new concepts
- Understanding and knowledge of additional online marketing channels (PPC, SEO, email marketing, media buys, etc.) to be able to assist and guide affiliates
This additional experience will be a huge PLUS:
- Google Analytics experience is a plus
- Experience with Commission Junction or an affiliate program management agency as an affiliate manager
- Bachelor's degree (4-year college/university in the US or similar level of education in another countris)
What we offer:
Flexible work environment We have embraced flexibility in the workspace. You can choose to work from the office, remotely, or hybrid.
Professional growth opportunities We love learning! For every team member, we cover professional development courses, conferences, literature, and English classes with native speakers so you can improve your skills or learn something new.
Health and Wellness Health is not only about going to the doctor. Aside from covering a Luxmed subscription, we offer every employee a multisport card, access to the office’s massage room, free lunch, and healthy in-office snacks to keep you energized.
Compensation and benefits Our team members receive performance bonuses for their achievements, time, and effort. They also receive stock options, meaning they benefit when our company grows.
Open communication with top management At airSlate, we encourage every employee to share their thoughts, ideas, or concerns with our management team. You can talk to our CEO, senior management, or team leads anytime if you wish.
airSlate Junior Club We love our extended families! All team members with children get access to kid’s club events that include cooking classes, creative activities, and online educational games.
airSlate Care Our charitable program includes technology donations to schools, delivering food packages and meals to the elderly, and volunteering at animal shelters. We also match donations made by our team members.