Product company Swivl is looking for Recruiter in Poland
• 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting;
• International experience;
• Knowledge of Poland market;
• Strong interpersonal and consultative skills;
• Ability to work in a team as well as independently;
• Advanced user of recruiting technologies (Google X-Ray search, Linkedin, etc);
• Strong presentation and communication skills;
• Ready for quickly changing environment;
• Intermediate+ English;
• Intermediate+ Polish is a plus.
We expect our successful candidate to:
• Manage full cycle hiring process (search, select and headhunt suitable candidates in accordance with the Job Description and Recruitment process);
• Conduct HR screen and first interview;
• Create a competitive pipeline of highly qualified professionals for current and future staffing needs using active recruitment methods;
• Source passive and active candidates via various sources in Poland and globe;
• Find, engage & activate passive candidates for a current pipeline/future hiring needs in every possible way (Linkedin, social media);
• Regularly track metrics to share with internal stakeholders, recommend and drive improvements;
• Keep an eye on the existing database;
• Career and professional growth;
• Opportunity to influence the development process;
• Flexible management;
• Continuous professional development (free internal and external professional training);
• Good compensation package: 21 days of paid vacation and unlimited sick; leaves, gym, all Apple equipment, English courses, entrepreneur; administration, psychologist.
About the company
Our business and our team are currently growing. That’s why we have opened a number of vacancies and offer you to join our team, which successfully operates in Kyiv (Ukraine), Menlo Park (California, USA), Warsaw, Poland.
Our solutions are used by over one million users worldwide. They are successfully applied in education by world-leading universities (such as Stanford, Harvard, Texas Tech) and school districts (Los Angeles Unified, Denver Unified, San Francisco Unified).
We welcome responsible and proactive employees and give you an opportunity to prove yourself. Working with us, you can not only participate, but also influence the processes and the company’s development.