Drivers of change, it’s your time to pave new ways. Intellias, a leading software provider in the automotive industry, invites you to develop the future of driving. Join the team and create products used by 2 billion people in the world.
What project will you be engaged in?
The project is focused on development and maturation of a Bluetooth module of an IVI system. The scope covers interaction with OS, middleware and application layers. Successful candidates will be involved in a very friendly and positive working environment and close cooperation with the customer to provide the product of the highest quality.
What will you deal with?
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a comparable field with 5+ years relevant experience;
- Proficiency in C, C++ languages;
- Expertise in Bluetooth technologies on driver/firmware level;
- Networking, sockets;
- Experience with CMake — ability to read, understand and help contribute to current build procedures for cross-platform maintainability;
- Strong knowledge of and experience with SDLC and Scrum/Agile methodologies.
Develop advanced tech solutions at Intellias in Poland! We keep creating a human-to-human culture to unite the best engineers, creators and innovators. Get on board and check all the benefits of working in a team of the leading service provider in Poland: https://career.intellias.com/